Sunday, December 26, 2010

About me!!!

Name: Sotheary Teang
Nationality: Cambodian
Date of Birth: 18th June 1992
Place of Birth: Ramlong Praklas, Soportep, Chbamorn, Kampong Speu, Cambodia
Education:
  • Angserey Primary School: 1997-2003
  • Ti Rom Ket Secondary School: 2003-2006
  • Kampong Speu High School: 2006-2008
  • Li Po Chun United World College of Hong Kong: 2008-2010
Future Plan: Economist and Mathematic teacher ; want to do some work related Human Right and fight with the sex trafficking
Free time: Listen to music; watch espisode; Read the news re
lated to economic and human right; Rearly read the book.
Favourite person:
  • My parent is the best for me and my sister too
  • For friend, I like the friend who has honestly relationship, no fake and kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment