Sunday, December 26, 2010

“To be yourself in the world that is constantly trying to make you same together to greatest accomplishment”


Being live as a person is really important to know your self as who you are. Life’s of everyone in the world is always change, sometime we could never predict it before it happened, it just really randomly. For me my life was changing a lot and it hard for me to behave my self to use to with the environment around me. Now my life was changing from Cambodia to Hong Kong, I study in Li Po Chun United World College which is the international school and there are many difference nationalities and also differences culture like the way that they wearing, most of them are wearing short; short skirt and also the way that they greeting people by hug, kiss which really unacceptable for my country as well. However it strange for me, but I just need to keep myself as who I am, it is not mean that I am will be the only one who different from other people around me, I still talk to them and to be a good friend with them and also appreciate their culture as well . I came to study in Hong Kong, I have learn a lot about new things and I also new culture from different country. However I came to study abroad I have stayed in the new culture around me, but I just learn and know about it but not mean that I need to follow them all think as I am live at the country. I think that if I keep my self as who I am, I can make people around me know me more and also about my country, culture as well, then I can advertise my culture to another country as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment